Law Office of Thomas R. Kelsey. Mr.Kelsey is a real estate lawyer who specializes in Commercial Real Estate Law and Conservation Easements.
- Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law,
Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Counsel, Berie Lamberth, L.L.P, 2005 -2015
- Partner, Locke Liddell & Sapp LLP -1998-2005
- Partner, Hutcheson & Grundy, LLP -1971-1998
- Member, State Bar of Texas
A frequent speaker and author on conservation easements and other real estate subjects for State Bar, UT Law School, and other CLE sponsors.
Advisory Director, Chinquapin School, Highlands, Texas, and Katy Prairie Conservancy
Honorary council, Texas Land Trust Council
Reappointed by Governor Perry to Texas Farm and Ranchland Conservation Council.
United States Peace Corps, Venezuela 1966-1968, Fluent in Spanish